In Bad Teacher, Cameron Diaz plays a foul-mouthed junior high teacher who tries to seduce a wealthy substitute after her sugar daddy dumps her.
Check her out alongside Jason Segel and Justin Timberlake in this Sunday's blockbuster.
Diaz's character is a prime example of how not to be a teacher, but as an actress, she now rubs shoulders with a great bunch of Hollywood types who've taken a pedagogical turn.
Some good, some bad, some just plain ugly - take a look at the images below and guess who inspired their students through good deeds and who simply should not be allowed anywhere near the profession.
Can you identify the teacher and movie they are featured in? Leave your answers in the comments section below.
1. She hates children so much that she really should not be a teacher.
2. He benched his undefeated basketball team because they got bad grades.
3. Check it out on MM2 on Sat 23 Jun at 04:15 – she teaches an abused girl to read, write and believe that anything is possible.
4. She learns that even teachers aren't immune to the abuse dished out by the popular, plastic girls...
5. On MM2 on Fri 29 Jun at 18:35 – she risks everything to find her one true love.
6. Did somebody say "Oh captain, my captain..."
7. He’s a wannabe rock star who poses as a substitute teacher and air-guitar expert.
8. To a soundtrack everyone remembers, she rewards her hardcore, hard living students with chocolate when they do well in class.